Our normal services are as follows:
- First Sunday of the Month - Holy Communion (a service of the Eucharist)
- Second Sunday of the Month - Prayer & Praise (a more contemporary style of worship)
- Third Sunday of the Month - Holy Communion (a service of the Eucharist)
- Fourth Sunday of the Month - All-Age Service (a relatively informal service, suitable for families and people of any age or tradition)
- Fifth Sunday of the Month - Morning Prayer (the traditional morning service in modern language)
We also have a number of special occasional services; for example, Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve. The church is available for weddings, and the churchyard is open for burials.
For an up-to-date list of forthcoming services, click here.